“Quickbooks can quickly become a quick mess”
(bookkeeping client – Frank T.)
Most business owners have way too much on their plates to run all facets of their business effectively, efficiently and cannot afford a full-time Accounting Department.
Tax Help Hawaii can prevent the “quick mess” from happening to your business!
Tax Help Hawaii has staff that are Certified, Quickbooks Pro-advisor Bookkeepers and we specialize in setting up new businesses and offering a business financial restructuring to bring you and your company into the 21st century using Quickbooks Online (QBO) version. Let us keep you organized and maintain your bookkeeping on a WEEKLY basis to keep your company up to date and accurate.
Duties and Responsibilities Tax Help Hawaii can perform for you as a Bookkeeper Service include, but are not limited to:
• AP processing (matching, batching, coding)
• General ledger reconciliation
• Track invoices
• Payroll processing (either outside payroll or payroll through Quickbooks Online)
• Entering time sheet data
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Manage month end closing
• Creating and modifying journal entries
• Bank reconciliations for month end reports
We expertly handle direct deposits, W-2 filings, 1099 contractors, QuickBooks set-up, and quarterly & year-end financial reporting.
for a bookkeeping services quote